Important Wedding Day Makeup Info
1. Please make sure all members of the party have clean faces!
2. Each person takes about 30 minutes. Please make sure all your girls are ready when their time comes. Any gaps between girls could delay the process and exceed the time you must be ready.
3. Please be able to provide a space for the makeup artist to set up! All we will need is a counter top or table (preferably in a non-busy area).
Important Wedding Day Hair Info
1. Please make sure all members of the party have clean dry hair (volumizing product in hair is recommended).
2. Please be able to provide a space for the hair stylist to set up! All we will need is a table near an outlet and a low back chair.
Important Makeup Trial Info
1. Makeup trials are held at the makeup artist’s home.
2. Feel free to bring any photos of makeup looks that you have found that you like.
3. Family or friends are more than welcome to join you during your trial. More than three gets a little cramped though.
4. Trial fee is due at or before the trial. Cash or credit card only.
5. Trials can take place whenever the Bride requests however it is recommended to schedule the trial 4-6 weeks before the wedding date.
6. Please try to wear a strapless shirt in the same color as your dress.
Important Hair Trial Info
1. Hair trials are held at the hairstylists home.
2. Feel free to bring any photos of hairstyles that you like.
3. Trial fee is due at or before the trial. Cash or credit card only.
4. Please bring any hair pieces/veil that you are planning to wear on the wedding day.
Hair and Makeup FAQ
What type of makeup do you use?
We are freelance makeup artists and we do not work for a makeup line so we use a lot of different types of makeup. We use professional HD foundations from Eve Pearl, Cinema Secrets, and Temptu, which are specifically designed for photography. Some of the other makeup lines we use include Smashbox, Urban Decay, MAC, Sephora, Nars, Bobbi Brown and many others.
Do I need to provide any of my own makeup?
We provide all of the makeup for the bride and everyone else who chooses to get their makeup done. The only exception is if someone requests for us to use something of their own.
When should I schedule a trial?
I recommend doing a trial about a month before the wedding. It helps to do the trial close to the wedding because factors such as skin color, hair color and weight will be most similar to the wedding day.
Can I do more than one trial?
You are welcome to do as many trials as you please. One trial is included with the Bridal package and every additional trial is $50. If anybody else from the bridal party or family wants a trial it is also $50 for them.
How many people’s makeup and hair can you do on the wedding day?
It really depends on the time frame we are working with. We have done as many as twelve people for a bridal party. If you are working with a limited time frame we offer the option to have additional hair stylists and makeup artists for a charge of $50-$100 per artists.
What if I need only hair or only makeup?
We provide either or both services. Many times brides only need one service and we offer contracts for hair and makeup services separately.